[nabentre] now what? after 40 years my sharp talking calculator has died

Peter Mikochik mikochik at panix.com
Sat Mar 30 13:24:26 UTC 2013

hi list

i know i can use my computer or my ipod touch or my phone or my abacus,
but i now need a new  stand alone talking calculator.
maybe one with a clock too, but maybe it's better to have one of each.

i don't need it to have giant buttons or a 32 inch display or some other
dorky thing.
i just want it to work and have a review key.

my old sharp was 40 years old so it's been a while since i shopped for one
of these.
i know you guys would know what is good and what is junk.