[nabentre] New York Islanders Fundraiser for NFB of Greater Long Island

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:40:02 UTC 2013

If you live in the Tri-State area of NY you maybe interested in this event.
National Federation of the Blind of Long Island Fundraiser NightThursday, January 23rd, 2014 at 7:30PM (Game Start Time)New York Islanders vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
Tickets: $35 each - Seating Section 330-336 E-O              Normally priced at $59 each              A portion of proceeds from each ticket sold will go to               The National Federation of the Blind of Long Island
You can bring radios to listen to the game if needed, but you must bring headphones to use the radios
Please pay by check or money order:
Made out to the NFB of Greater Long Island
Information needed by people buying tickets are as follows:
NameAddress city, state, zip codephone numbere-mailTicket level meaning they have a choice of 330-336 seating E-OHow many ticketsTotal amount enclosed

Please send information to:
President, David StayerNFB of Greater Long Island2704 Beach DriveMerrick, NY 11566
We need payments ASAP. we need to send the money to the Islanders by the 1st week of January, if people ask, we will have the tickets 2 weeks before the game and we will mail them out.
Cheryl Echevarria, 1st Vice PresidentNFB of Greater Long IslandNational Federation of the Blindcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama