[nabentre] For customers or business builders

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 16:01:12 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon:

As this is a list for entrepreneurs, I assume that it is ok to
advertise on this list.  If not, I am sure that someone will enlighten
me.

If you are someone that would like to diversify your business offering
or just someone that is considering starting your own business, review
the information that I have pasted below.

If you are not interested in diversifying your business offering or
starting a new business but do want to improve your overall physical
and emotional health, you can become a customer only.

Have a great day.

          Bob Clark

$$ BE PAID TO ASK A SINGLE QUESTION $$

Be paid to ask a single question 25 times!!

We are a well-established privately owned Health and Wellness Company.
 We are an Industry leader in the U.S. with International operations
in Canada and Puerto Rico.  In February, 2014, we will be going
global.

52 people learned to ask this simple single question in their first
year & now have an average residual income of $20K per month.

Our product is for all ages including teenagers to senior adults.
This product facilitates cellular nutrition, weight control, improved
energy levels, memory focus, as well as mental clarity.

In just three years, our sales have grown to $8 million per month and
we project exponential growth from this point forward.

A simple single question approach makes this ideal for everyone from
stay at home moms to working professionals.  It is Simply everyday
people sharing their personal health and wellness results and income
stories about our outstanding health and wellness products.

We provide excellent training and one on one support.

For more information, visit http://bob-clark.com Or call 800-345-9760.

See you at the top!!

--
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT: