[nabentre] Accessible Blog hosting

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Sun Apr 20 01:10:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am thinking of setting up my own domain to host a blog, in the hopes that I could eventually make a little extra money from it. I am wondering if anyone knows what hosting sites are accessible with Jaws? I have read about WordPress.org. Is that one accessible? If not, are there any that are accessible? Any suggestions people have to help me get started would be appreciated.

I am not very web programming-savvy so it'd be helpful to find one that has templets to help me until I get used to the basics of html, etc.

Thanks,
Sarah