[nabentre] Accessible Blogs

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Tue Apr 22 16:09:51 UTC 2014

Actually I wasn't asking about the difference between WordPress.com and  Wordpress.org. I know that of these two, I would need .org. But I haven't made a decision whether I want to use WordPress or not. That is simply the only one that I'm really aware of at this point. If there's one that would better meet my needs, I'd be all for it.

Just to clairify, I'm looking for:
1. one that is accessible
2. one that will allow me to make money from advertizing/affiliations, etc.
3. one that will allow me to use my own domain
and 4. if available, one that will walk me through set up of the site, adding content, etc using templets or some kind of automatic feature since I really don't have any programming knowledge at all to create the pages, control layout, etc. Or at the very least, something that can be set up to allow me to easily do these things after someone else does the initial setup for me.

Thanks,
Sarah