[nabentre] business startups: looking for resources/information

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Aug 3 18:22:48 UTC 2014

Hello all:
I plan to start up a small business selling software and services and
wanted to see what I needed to do to get this going.

Firstly, do I need an LLC for something like this? If I collect money,
do I need to tax it on all deliverables, or does there need to be a tax
on services as well? Finally, if I start making money under just a
registered business name, I'm not sure exactly how this will affect SSI.
Any ideas on that would be great; I don't mind losing some income, but
I'm afraid it'll cut it all off entirely, and this isn't really a stable
income source.

Thanks,

--
Take care,