[nabentre] reading financial statements

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 05:19:22 UTC 2014

Hello,
I would like to start reading financial statements and annual reports of
businesses, but I can't seem to find them listed for any public
companies. I found them on Google finance
here <http://investor.fb.com/annuals.cfm>
but the report is completely inaccessible. Also, I know I am starting on
a public business, but My word, over 100 pages for a company that just
went public? But regardless, I really would like to start reading these
rather important documents!
does anyone know where I can find them in a readable format? Also, I can
probably use a spreadsheet to make my own, but is there any software
that can help me write my own statement for either personal or business use?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs