[nabentre] I spoke to someone at the Washington, DC Seminar

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 11:55:48 UTC 2014

Good morning all entrepreneurs and vendors:
I know we don't get much traffic on this list but maybe someone can help me out with this. I was in Washington DC back in January with all others that were, I didn't make it to the Merchants Luncheon. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know about it this year, I wasn't put on any mailing list.
Anyway, I should be better at names, one of our members who is an entrepreneur or vendor that is not part of the Randolph Sheppard came up to me and said hello with his wife, and said we want to get things going with us who have our own businesses but are not part of the vendor program.
He is from Texas, if anyone know who I am talking about, I saw him at dinner when I was with the NY State Affiliate on Tuesday Night.
Just want to get his e-mail and contact information.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama