[nabentre] career info

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Feb 16 23:38:13 UTC 2014

Gary,

what accounting programs are you using at present??

feel free to write me off list to continue the discussions should you
prefer. thinking, aside from the viable employment options out there at
present, you are going to have to consider the usability of the accounting
programs on the market at present.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.