[nabentre] fw: Seeking testers for NVDA Quick Books support

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:48:37 UTC 2014

Hello,
I think this may be interesting for some people on here.

Hi all, Recently, NV Access has been taking part in a project between My
Blind Spot and Intuit to make Intuit Quick Books accessible to the
blind. Thanks to some support from My Blind Spot to NV Access, we has
been working on support for Quick Books in NVDA. Please find a message
below from Albert J Rizzi seeking testers for the new Quick Books
support. Note that the code is not yet in next or master snapshots, but
will be available to you as try builds if you choose to join the
project. Eventually once stable, the code will either be an add-on
freely available, or integrated into NVDA itself. Please forward the
message on to others you think might be interested. --- Message --- We
are seeking experienced QuickBooks and NVDA users. Note that the test is
not a training platform for either, so if you do not already know NVDA,
or have a strong familiarity with QuickBooks, please do not apply for
this test. Interested individuals should contact info at myblindspot.org
Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed. Founder and CEO My Blind Spot, Inc. 90 Broad
Street - 18th Fl. New York, New York 10004 www.myblindspot.org PH:
917-553-0347 --- end message --- -- Michael Curran Director, NV Access
Limited Ph + 61 7 5667 8372 www.nvaccess.org Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/NVAccess Twitter: @nvaccess
are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The
views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the
views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates. ** To leave
the list, click on the immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:program-l-request at freelists.org?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this
link doesn't work then send a message to: **
program-l-request at freelists.org ** and in the Subject line type **
unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on
the ** immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:program-l-request at freelists.org?subject=faq] ** or send a
message, to ** program-l-request at freelists.org with the Subject:- faq