[nabentre] getting started:a few questions/ideas

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Feb 26 05:39:41 UTC 2014

Hi,
For a website designer and host that are accessible, contact Justin Romack:
Justin Romack <j at ontempoideas.com>
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com