[nabentre] Talking Point-Of-Sale Cash Registers

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jan 28 08:40:16 UTC 2014

Hi,
Kevan Worley might know about those items, however I do not have his contact
info. Perhaps you could call our national office at 410-659-9314 and get his
current contact info.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~

Albert Schweitzer
curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com