[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Jan 28 14:49:28 UTC 2014

no, you didn’t say his chocolate business was a scam, however you did state:
"this is the type of message i expected to see on this list instead of all of the mlm/pyramid schemes.”
could you clarify this phrase a bit more? What type of schemes are you referencing? I am truly curious to know what people on this list see to be an MLN scheme?
thanks

Michael Babcock
I work from home, and you can two! Learn how hear:
http://myownpay.com/
contact me after you have  viewed the overview video with any questions,
email: empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
facebook: http://facebook.empoweringtheblind.com
twitter: http://twitter.empoweringtheblind.com
phone: 406-212-8503
“The Best things in life are unseen, that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream”, —Unknown