[nabentre] Started a Chocolate Business

Dennis R Sumlin denmaster77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:53:59 UTC 2014

Yes.
I run such a venture where I make money off of people who make money, and
none of the people that I pay feel screwed.  It depends on the particular
venture and the ethics of the people involved.  I am an honest business man,
and I am sure that most people in these kinds of ventures are honest people.