[nabentre] Business and Entreprenuer Success Books

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 06:45:13 UTC 2014

Oops, sorry folks, I am posting this again because I forgot to start a new
topic thread on this subject, notwithstanding the other topic inspired this
subject for discussion.

Hi, has anyone here recently read any of the latest or classic personal,
business, or entrepreneur success books?  Can you share a bit of wisdom,
positive insight, and success pointers derived from your reading, so we can
share in the knowledge, enticing us to read the book too.

Terry Eagle