[nabentre] Norwegian Cruise Lines Looking for Advisory Board Members

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:36:23 UTC 2014

Good afternoon all:
Those of you who are travel agents, I have sat on the NCL U Advisory Board since 2012.  They are looking for new advisory board members.
NCL U, is Norwegian Cruise Lines University Advisory Board, meaning us travel professionals.
Since my term is up, we need someone who is blind for me to nominate for the position. Last day is July 18th. Please contact me off list at cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
The board meets by phone ever month, plus you get perks, reduced or free cruises
Criteria:OUR PARTNERS FIRST COMMITMENT CONTINUES TO GROWOur new NCL U Advisory Board will have a direct influence on how we grow together.
Join the ranks of our most highly influential NCL U students by nominating a colleague or yourself today for a seat on the new NCL U Advisory Board. We need NCL U advocates, strong voices and active leaders. GROUP OF EIGHT ADVISORSYou may be joining seven advisors and weighing in on the new NCL U, on enhancements to the NCL U site and on programs and priorities for NCL U students. CRITERIATo nominate a colleague or yourself, you must meet these qualifications:NCL U Freestyle Certified with at least 150,000 Freestyle Certification pointsActive seller of Norwegian cruisesAt least five Norwegian bookings completed by June 1, 2014 (if nominating a colleague, we will gather this information from nominee)Complete the form and include an explanation describing why they/you will make a great advisorBENEFITSA voice in future enhancements at NCL UA voice in future Partners First initiativesOfficial NCL U Advisory Board icon to display on emails, websites, business cards and on customizable marketing tools at Norwegian Marketing HQLAST DAY FOR NOMINATION SUBMISSIONS - JULY 18, 2014

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama