[nabentre] Freshbooks - Accounting & Invoicing Software?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Mar 24 14:23:53 UTC 2014

Hello Again, All,

Has anyone here used freshbooks yet? Some of its details are below. I'm wondering how accessible it might be? Also, what other accounting, invoicing, bookkeeping services have you had success with and would recommend?

Thanks,
Everett

Everett Gavel
"Achieving Success -- Through Better Access!"
Successful Adaptations, llc
everettg at successfuladaptations.com
(719) 510-8017

Freshbooks
www.freshbooks.com/
The fastest way to invoice your clients. Simple, effective billing.Take A Quick TourTry Us Free For 30 DaysGet The iPhone App Call Us: We're In Your CornerJoin Over 5 Million Users
FreshBooks - Online Invoicing, Accounting & Billing Software
FreshBooks is simple and intuitive, so accounting isn't intimidating. Plus you can
talk to a real, live person anytime you have a question, 9am-6pm EST, Monday ...
Online Invoicing
It's time to evolve with Online Invoicing. Try us out for 30 days ...
FreshBooks is easy cloud accounting for small businesses and freelancers,
specifically designed to save you time billing clients. Create professional invoices
FreshBooks is the fastest way to invoice your clients, organize expenses and
track time on the go. Join over 5 million small business owners already using ...