[nabentre] Merchant Service Providers

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 02:11:29 UTC 2014

Contact CAPTEK

 CAPTEK
www.captek.net
Customer Service and Technical staff
8:30 am to 4:30 pm ET
(800) 888-7400
(610) 296-2111
E-mail:  info at captek.net

CAPTEK SCIENCE PRODUCTS
1043 Lincoln Highway
Berwyn, PA 19312

CAPTEK has a talking card terminal, but not sure it has a debit card
passcode keypad, but most debit cards can be run just as a credit card is
processed.

I have heard debit card transactions are more transaction fee costly than
credit cards, but I have yet to confirm that.

CAPTEK offers a merchant service named Merchant's Wharehouse, at a special
rate to CAPTEK customers.