[nabentre] Virtual Payment Gateways

Sarah Clark sarah at sarahaclark.com
Tue Nov 4 03:15:07 UTC 2014

I am wondering if anyone knows if any virtual payment gateways (for accepting credit cards and inputting the info manually) are accessible? Of these, Authorize.net is the biggest. Does anyone know if Authorize.net is accessible, and if not, is there one that is?
Once I get my website set up with this, I can integrate it into my site so that I have the needed accessibility, but until then, I will need to log into the actual virtual gateway to enter the card info through their portile.

Thanks,
Sarah