[nabentre] Goto Meeting and meetings with Contracted companies?

Sunish Gupta supergupta at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:53:30 UTC 2015

Brandon,
Did you try the iPhone app? Be aware, sometimes they are more likely to be
more accessible but these things keep breaking after they are fixed too;
especially  when the new version is released.
So that we can followup with the Citrix team, can you please submit your
review and experience on our Easy Alliance website.
http://easyalliance.org/userfeedback.html

Best,
Sunish
Sunish Gupta
MSEE, MS in System Design and Management (MIT (Sloan).
Co-Founder,  Easy Alliance.
www.easyalliance.org
Board member, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society.
Chair Accessibility and Home Health Committee; and
Senior Member of IEEE and Future Directions Initiative.
www.linkedin.com/in/supergupta