[nabentre] Self-employment in the sharing economy - blind perspective

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Dec 11 02:10:24 UTC 2015

I use Fiverr for image work (not my best quality).
Desk (now i think it’s upward) for hiring a VA
Wish there was a site like ODesk for just blind freelancers as i would love to connect with a blind VA (though having a sighted VA as well would have it’s advantages).
I think freelancing is a good way for someone to get her or his talents out there to make powerful things happen.
best.
michael