[nabentre] Self-employment in the sharing economy - blind perspective

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Dec 11 02:58:32 UTC 2015

I don’t specialize in graphic (i’m working with blind business owners when it comes to building there brand online with wordpress and social media, especially live video streaming) .
I also help with building email marketing campaigns and Consult/advise on podcasting. (i’m very fond of automation where possible)
I do need graphic work done occasionally, and that is for helping myself and my clients get podcast art for iTunes. Specifications have to be met, and well, you've got to make the images look a bit sleek and sexy for people to take notice of you too. Let me know if you have any other questions.