[nabentre] Self-employment in the sharing economy - blind perspective

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Dec 11 03:49:25 UTC 2015

I do,
http://yourownpay.com/ <http://yourownpay.com/>
you can learn more about me there, and get all of the free content i have.
(i’ll Apologize now if you listen to my most recent podcast, it's the 59th episode I've dropped since October 1, and unfortunately I used a different recording application on my iPhone so that I can get that podcast quickly transcribed into text. If like me you can't stand to listen to the audio, feel free to just read the accompanying show no it's a direct transcription of the audio of the podcast.
However, if I might say, the other 58 episodes are amazing!
Keep being awesome and if you have any questions feel free to contact me either on or off list.
Michael
Periscope,Blab,and Twitter:
@payown