[nabentre] Transportation issues

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sun Jan 4 01:12:52 UTC 2015

Hi Mari,

Welcome to the list, and to the NFB. I hope you
enjoyed your convention overall. Good to hear from
you here. My name's Everett, and I'm in Colorado.

Mari, being legally blind in and of itself does
not automatically create "an issue." So, can you
be more specific as to what issues you're
interested in getting help with? Your subject line
mentions transportation, but your message below is
much more vague. So, what do you have questions
on, please, which some of the great people here
can hopefully help with? ;-)

Strive On, Mari, Strive On!
Everett