[nabentre] Opportunity for person in film production!

Jermesa Lee lovestar_07 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 18:01:11 UTC 2015

Greetings!                I amseeking a passionate, innovative individual/team skilled in film production.Individual/individuals must have an educational background in film production/multimedia. Prior experience is a plus This will be an opportunity to be anessential part of a project that will not only entertain, but also inspire themasses!                Ifinterested, contact me via e-mail (711jll at gmail.com)to learn more. Feel free to share with others that may have an interest. God Bless,
Jermesa Lee