[nabentre] Small Business Financing Options

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Sat Jul 25 14:26:31 UTC 2015

take a look at the Small Business Administration in your area. they always support and lend assistance to minority owned businesses. that women owned businesses can still be considered a minority is a joke, but try that.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
C: 917-553-0347
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and  Follow Albert on LinkedIn

My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization