[nabentre] Small Business Financing Options

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Jul 25 21:44:53 UTC 2015

Hi,
You could check with the National Organization of Disabilities, NOD or the
American Association of People with Disabilities AAPD.
Thanks
Lauren
Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)