[nabentre] Small Business Financing Options

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Mon Jul 27 23:12:29 UTC 2015

Hi Sarah,

Depending on what your business is selling, and
what circumstances you may have that are
appealing, you may consider Crowd Funding as an
option. Here are some resources to investigate
further:

Crowdfunding - Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowdfunding

Comparison of Crowd Funding Services - Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_crowdfunding_services

Crowdfunding lessons, programs, news and topics -
Entrepreneur.com:
www.entrepreneur.com/topic/crowdfunding

Personally, Kickstarter's been my fave over the
years. But GoFundMe has come up big, too. Anyway,
depending on your company, or your specific
products or projects, these days this is a viable
option for many, many people and businesses.

Strive On!
Everett
Successful Adaptations, llc
In Colorado Springs, USA

----- original message(s) -----
Albert Rizzi (www.myblindspot.org) said:
take a look at the Small Business Administration
in your area. they always support and lend
assistance to minority owned businesses.

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com>
As a last resort I would consider a lone:
https://www.sba.gov/loanprograms

"NCBootMan" said:
Never accept the comments of one person as fact...
Your network and contacts will be totally
different. Your
drive and zeal will be different. Your
product/service will be different.
Each and every business is different. What works
for one won't work for all.
Always keep your mind focused on that idea that it
only takes one yes to
push you on your way. It may feel like you're
searching for a needle in a
haystack. But, you only have to find one. If no
one has the power to stop
you without good reason, you can succeed. Good
luck and keep us posted.

Lauren Merryfield wrote:
You could check with the National Organization on
Disabilities, NOD or the
American Association of People with Disabilities
AAPD.