[nabentre] More notes on making address labels.

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Fri Jul 31 14:12:21 UTC 2015

I thought about this yesterday when I was doing it, so wanted to write in again.  For those needing to know, you can create a blank labels sheet, and print one label off at a time if you need to.  Note When created the blank labels sheet will look like a table with nothing in it.  If your labels sheet has, for example, 7 rows of labels and 2 columns of labels, the table will show 7 rows 3 columns.  The even numbered colums are actually the skinny margins between labels on the sheet.  This fooled me at first when I first started printing labels on the computer, and realized after checking my work with the Optacon.

If you have used all the left hand column of labels on a sheet and want to use the first one at the top of the second column, when preparing, navigate to column 3 row 1, type in what you wish, and that label will print.

Judy Jones
Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant
Phone:  (208) 736-2140
Fax:  (208) 736-2142
E-mail:  jjones at icbvi.idaho.gov<mailto:jjones at icbvi.idaho.gov>

"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."