[nabentre] eBay captcha inaccessible

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jun 29 02:33:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

eBay is still using a captcha and it is inaccessible. They do offer an audio
but it does not play on my laptop. I get a message about adding quicktime or
something and then the message disappears before I can allow and not allow
or whatever the options are. So I am unable to send a message to a potential
seller.

Whoever is working on keeping eBay accessible to blind persons needs to help
with this.

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,

present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

My digital evangelism blog is at:

W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g

My book, in audio format, is at:

W w w . audible . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . catlInes . c o m

(take the spaces out to go to the above links)