[nabentre] major changes in network marketing

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Nov 24 21:35:33 UTC 2015

Hi,
I think that Network marketing has been given a bad rap by a minority. Most
people doing business in network marketing are honest, straightforward
people and the companies are, too. Those companies that have been around a
while speak for themselves. They could not continue to grow were there
unethical practices occurring within those companies.

And now for my plug:
Life's Abundance has dry and canned food for cats and dogs, sent straight to
your home. Rather than settling for junk food for your pets, give them
highly nutritional food. One can order as little or as much in their
autoship plan as needed by their pets. My cats not only love the food, they
are noticeably more lively than they were on the lower-grade food whose name
I will not mention. Come and join us either in the business or as customers
at:
www.bestforpets.net .
Thanks,
Lauren Merryfield
Ps:So far, their website is accessible. My upline has been very helpful in
making the company's materials accessible to me. This company has been
around a while and going strong.

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”