[nabentre] Website Accessibility For Contracted Salespersons And Franchisees

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 05:04:07 UTC 2015

Good evening and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

It has been a while since I've commented or asked questions on this list.
If there's anyone whois willing to answer this question it would be most
helpful.

When you talk about being a contractor or doing contract work for
companies, what exactly does that mean. I am trying to research some
business ventures in hopes of starting a business and I came across this
email.

Thank you in advance for your help.