[nabentre] Website Accessibility For Contracted Salespersons And Franchisees

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:57:13 UTC 2015

Thanks to all of you for the answers. I know that there are a number
of you who are either business owners and/or do contract work for
companies.

My hope is to be an independent contractor to bring in a little extra
income for myself. My ultimate goal is to build a business as a
braille transcriptionist in addition to training other people who are
blind to use the assistive devices and technology that is available.
So if there are others on this list working with companies like
Nikken, which I am going to take a look at, please let me know. I am
using both Windows and Mac on my laptop with the latest version of
JAWS and OpenBook. Currently I am writing this email using the Braille
Sense U2 which is often paired with my iPhone or Mac as a refreshable
braille display.

I am open to learning new techniques and procedures as well as
receiveing any training that will increase the probability of finding
what I am searching for.

Thank you again for the information.

Anita