[nabentre] Excel tutorial?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 04:37:23 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any guides that teach Excel with a
screen reader? Both making your excel tables look good as well as doing
formulas and whatnot?
I always find myself fighting tooth and nail with excel for some reason.
It rarely does what I want and I always want to go back to txt files.
The only problem is the sighted people on my teem don't like to read txt
files and word isn't really built to do any kind of spreadsheet. So this
leaves Excel.
I know my excel documents don't look very good, but they do look better
than my txt files.
I am wondering if anyone knows of some guides that really delve into how
to use excel and make it good without knowing what the cells look like?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>