[nabentre] Hadley Classes -- Excel tutorial?

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:34:38 UTC 2015

My philosophy is that anything that is available potentially holds just that
one tip you may need. Even if one person found a class or learning
opportunity unhelpful, they may just not be ready for the tidbit you are
ready for. Becoming a business person is a journey and we're all at
different points along the path. The courses are short. So, dive in and have
fun. Who knows, you may teach the instructor a thing or two too.

NCBootMan