[nabentre] Bookkeeping Software

Gregory Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Mon Oct 12 21:12:31 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Sarah,

I have tried Sage (what used to be PeachTree) accounting and Account Edge. I give sage pretty much thumbs down. QB in Window Eyes is getting better, but not 100% there. I found some limitations with Account Edge and Apple’s Voice Over, but it seems to be fairly accessible. I have yet to find any accounting package on Windows or MAC that is truly accessible.

> On 2015Oct 12, at 16:04, Sarah Clark via nabentre <nabentre at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Is anyone successfully using a screenreader with any bookkeeping software other than QuickBooks?
>
> Thanks,
> Sarah Clark

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."
                                    						    Steve Maraboli

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Please text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg (AB9MZ)
gregg at ricis.com

RICIS, Inc.
7849 Bristol Park Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4594
http://www.ricis.com

+1 708-267-6664 Cell
+1 708-444-2690 Office
+1 866-RICIS-77 Office (U.S. and Canada)
+1 708-444-1115 Fax (Call first)