[nabentre] 6 out of 10 beta Wordpress Spots Left

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Mon Oct 12 21:15:55 UTC 2015

Hey:
I made an announcement  last week explaining how I’ve created a training platform walking blind entrepreneurs through the process of installing and configuring Wordpress from a voiceover users point of view. I also explained that I will be releasing windows versions of these videos as well in the near future! However I need beta testers. If you're interested, listen to this audio message to learn more.
(NOTE: I stated in the audio message i was looking for 10 people, 4 people have taken me up on this offer, and you could be the next one.)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6285342/Need%20Empowering%20The%20Blind%20Beta%20Testers.m4a <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6285342/Need%20Empowering%20The%20Blind%20Beta%20Testers.m4a>

and hear is a sample of the first video, so you can hear some of my trainings before you take action and decide to get involved:

https://yourownpay.wistia.com/medias/g4dbymi1d8 <https://yourownpay.wistia.com/medias/g4dbymi1d8>

finally, hear is my email, please send me an email if you are interested in this comprehensive training package.
michael at yourownpay.com <mailto:michael at yourownpay.com>
look forward to helping you.

Michael Babcock
Your Blind Digital Marketing Partner.