[nabentre] Brailled Business Cards?

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:39:22 UTC 2015

Hi Brandon,
I don't know of any places, but I think, if you wanted to Braille your own
cards, there might be a business card slate you can use.
Also, I wanted to ask if the sites you have listed do both Braille and
print, or do they do only Braille? I think it would be a good idea to have
both Braille and print on each card, as it makes the cards accessible, but
it also allows sighted people to read them, and they will be interested in
learning more too about the Braille on the business card.
Misty Bradley
Ameo Essential Oils Independent Distributor
http://safiyahsameostore.myameo.com