[nabentre] Signing Documents?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:04:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
How do people sign documents? I often get asked to print out a document,
sign it, scan it back in and send it to people.
It frustrates me when I need to find someone with eyes when I have the
document with me and they help me, then I need to mark the front of the
page, bring the document back to a scanner, scan it in, name it and send
it. It takes a really long time if there are a lot of documents to sign
or initial.
I have heard of the signature capability of Acrobat and I think there is
one with Word.
Has anyone used any of these and how do they work? Otherwise, how do
people sign documents?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs <http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>