[nabentre] my Huffington Post article

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:42:03 UTC 2016

Hello Yvonne.  Thanks for taking on this task.  I often complain to my family members because I can't understand the commercials.  Whomever is doing the marketing is terrible.  Many of the commercials don't mention the product name or the company name so if you are blind, that commercial does not reach out to the blind community to entice them to buy their product.  You would think the marketing director would keep this in mind especially when you think of the millions of dollars businesses need to pay for their commercials.  Just my two cents worth.  Have a good day.

Regards,
Gadget Girl