[nabentre] Printer suggestion

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:17:27 UTC 2016

Highly recommend the Epson Artisan 710 All In One.  I have had nothing but
very good results with this unit since I purchased it in 2011.  I used it a
bunch in college for printing and scanning, and it does great work with
both.  Note that the applications installed are not accessible for
controlling the scanner, but if you are using another scanning program such
as Open Book or Doc U Scan Plus, it works just fine.
Jordan