[nabentre] Document management and signing software

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:03:12 UTC 2016

Hello,
What software is the most accessible for:
1. managing legal documents for employees, making digital contracts and
prefilling forms?
2. signing documents with a digital signature?

I would like to move all our legal documents to the cloud so I can know
what they are, read them and so I can sign them.
Currently we have a messy file cabinet with all our forms and they are
really hard for me to sort. They are also not accessible.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>