[nabentre] Email list for WordPress

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Fri Jul 8 17:05:16 UTC 2016

Sarah,

I used to be part of a Facebook group called word press for the blind I think, you might be able to find it and join there. I would mitt I haven't been in that group in several months though, since I purged all of my Facebook group memberships.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions, as I'd be glad to share with you some of the knowledge of acquired over the years.

Best of luck to you:

Michael at yourownpay.com

Sent from my iPhone