[nabentre] Fwd: Seeking Business Opportunity

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:10:34 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anita Ogletree <hrmcteambuilder at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 19:57:21 -0700
Subject: Seeking Business Opportunity
To: Anita Ogletree <anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com>

warmlist email.pdf
Hello All!
I hope anyone on this list who may be living in any of those places
with dangerous heat are staying as cool as possible and are staying
hydrated.

A while back there were some inquiries about possible business
opportunities and the like. Below I have included something you might
be interested in. When I responded to the ad for this opportunity and
spoke with the recruiter and  the individual who is training me, I
told them that I was blind and explained how I am able to access
information with technology specifically designed for people who are
blind. They were very encouraging and willing to give me a chance to
try. Neither of the two had ever spoken with anyone with a visual
impairment and were excited to see what I could do,

Thank you for your time.

Anita

______________________

I wanted to send you this email to let you know that I just took a new
position with Harvard Risk Management Corporation. Our company markets
employee
benefits to businesses throughout the United States.
The reason I’m emailing you specifically is because I am in the middle
of my training, and as part of my training I am being required to have
a few people
listen to our company’s overview and gain feedback before beginning my
national campaign...
I wanted to know if you could watch the overview by (INSERT BY
TOMORROW ) and let me know what you think.
Click this link to watch the overview>> opportunity.hrmccareers.com/272469

--
Anita Ogletree
Recruiting Agent, HRMC, USA
a.ogletree at harvardbenefits.com