[nabentre] Launching your own smartphone app

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Tue Mar 8 01:39:35 UTC 2016

Marko
I'll actually be publishing a lot of the training that I'll be doing for free on my podcast, the Your Own Pay podcast:
http://is.gd/yopcast
The YouTube channel that you mentioned is one that I use sometimes however not very often…
A lot of my videos are getting moved to a protected platform called wistia.
The empowering the blind domain that you mentioned is the word press installation I use for my membership site that current customers of mine have access to. All of my paid content that I have available is posted on that site.

If you want to chat more about the content that I have of and of the material I can produce both for free and paid, shoot me a message off list:

Michael at yourownpay.com

I don't know everything, however I like to share the knowledge that I have with those who will actually use it…

Look forward to connecting with you in the future

Never stop being amazing

Michael

Sent from my iPhone