[nabentre] an excited question from a fellow federationist and entrepreneur

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:25:12 UTC 2016

Hello,
Why would I use a dropshipper rather than Amazon?

There are loads of jobs one can do from home, one just may need to develop
a couple skills.
1. Blogger, we talked about this, but blogging and vloging, if done well,
can be great.
2. Programming, being a programmer has so many opportunities involved with
it that I have no idea why it is not taught in grade school. It is really
easy to learn and the potential is so high.
3. Writer, you can publish books, comics or short-stories.
4. You can become anything in consulting, like with the fundraising idea.
Marketing, investing and accessibility are three options that come to my
mind, but there are thousands of other ideas.
5. If you have any talent at all in crafting, or creating kits, Etsy.com is
great.
6. Accounting, if you like reading the tax law, this is perfect for you!
There are a few accessible or partly accessible accounting programs  out
there and everyone has to do taxes.
7. Inventing, buy an arduino and invent a product people would love to buy
and get it manufactured. You can do this from home, although you need to
invite people in to test it and you may need to go out to get parts built.
8. Audio engineering. Reaper is pretty accessible and is not that
expensive. One could do something in mixing.
9. Investing, if your friends and family give you money to invest, you can
run a little fund and take a percentage of the returns. Just make sure
everyone knows what they are getting into when they give you money.
10. Reading, there are some places that pay for readers and reviewers for
books.
So there are lots of options, one just needs to be a little creative.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>