[nabentre] Recruiting

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat May 28 17:19:12 UTC 2016

Hello Daniel and everyone,

     It sounds like a skills set upgrade is in order as well. As I and
others have pointed out one doesn't put up a Website and expect the
World to flock to it. Sorry but business doesn't work that way. This is
exactly why some business vehicles including a few MLM opperations
strongly discourage this practice. We know this from personal experiences.

     As for recruiting suck it up and hone your recruiting skills. All
businesses will require a certain amount of recruiting whether the
recruits are employees or team members in the case of MLM opperations.
There are many good books on the subject so immerse yourself in them and
develop your recruiting skills. All the best.

Peter Donahue