[nabentre] Request For Suggestions

Vickie Culver-Morgan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Wed Nov 9 20:51:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

You may want to incorporate an email follow up canpaign using a service like Nail Chimp and Lead Pages. I would stay with Facebook ads and possibly add in Adwords from Google. Other than that, work on search engine optimization (seo) and use basic marketing practices like advertising and posting your website link anywhere you can to add backlinks to your site. Doing this will increase your page rank organically with Google and help drive new customers to you.

Reece O'Bryan
502-827-3725

------Sent from my iPhone