[nabentre] selling on Amazon

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Nov 11 02:23:46 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks for the info and the good plug for worldwide brands. I am a member of
that site and you're right, they do have lots of vendors. I just need to
figure out how to choose my products, and the companies and then plug them
into amazon.com. I wish there was a braille or audio tutorial with
step-by-step directions because when I try to start selling on amazon with
companies whose staff are sighted, there are issues with inaccessible
software and my just not knowing how to get things off the ground.
Thanks,
Lauren