[nabentre] Requesting Help

Anita Ogletree anitaogletree at icloud.com
Fri Oct 28 15:55:52 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone

Good morning.

I have recently started a business with Labellabaskets & Gifts as a Consultant. They provide all of the marketing tools needed to get things going including a website.

I want to post the Grand Opening to Facebook and emails but I am not sure how to do this. There is a banner that has already been created as well as a scripted message theat I have copied and pasted and saved as a draft in my email program.

Can someone give me some tips on how to post the banner on facebook along with the email message or would it be better to post them separately on my page?

Than you.

Anita